From a business standpoint, Facebook is still the best platform for companies to raise awareness about their products and services, and reach out to potential customers. Regardless of your industry, your target audience is very likely to be on Facebook, since the platform has over 3.03 billion monthly active users. So, running ads on Facebook is pretty much a no-brainer. However, thanks to Facebook ad restrictions, there is a limit as to how much you can spend on ads if your ad account is new.
This poses a problem for ad account management, because sometimes you want to scale your business and spread the word about your brand quickly, but you can’t because you risk having your Facebook ad account restricted due to a sudden spike in ad spending. One of the most effective solutions for getting around the restriction are agency ad accounts which can be rented. With that in mind let’s take a look at why Facebook ad restrictions happen in the first place, and how agency ad accounts can help you circumvent them.
Why Facebook Ad Restrictions Happen
We have already mentioned that Facebook ad restrictions can occur due to sudden increases in ad spending. However, these restrictions often occur due to a variety of other reasons, including:
- Misleading or prohibited content in advertisements.
- Violations of Facebook’s policies and conditions.
- Quality issues in ads, such as poor grammar or overpromising claims.
- Fake news or misleading data.
Facebook ad restrictions make ad account management difficult, especially if you are not familiar with all relevant Facebook policies and conditions, and most businesses are not. This is why agency ad accounts represent an effective solution for getting around the limits and avoiding them in the future.
How Agency Ad Account Bypass Facebook Ad Restrictions
Agency ad accounts provide a lifeline to businesses struggling with Facebook ad restrictions and ad account management. Here are just some of the benefits of using agency ad accounts, which also explain how they can get around the restrictions:
- Compliance assurance – Agencies are always one step ahead of policy changes and understand how to navigate Facebook’s complex compliance requirements, reducing the risk of Facebook ad restrictions and making ad account management a breeze.
- Higher Ad Spending Limits – Agency ad accounts usually have higher spending thresholds, allowing businesses to scale their campaigns without triggering Facebook ad restrictions, and even spend millions of dollars on Facebook advertising if needed.
- Cost-effective solution – Using an agency ad account can be more budget-friendly in the long run, since they can help your business prevent campaign interruptions that can occur as a result of Facebook ad restrictions.
- Streamlined campaign management – Agencies have all the tools and settings pre-configured for optimal performance, which is why agency accounts enhance the efficiency and impact of ad campaigns. That way, you can focus not only on ad account management, but also on growing your product offerings and your business.
There are plenty of agencies out there that offer rentals of agency ad accounts. Since some are better than others, to say the least, let’s see what you should be looking at when picking an agency to rent your agency ad account from.
What You Need to Know When Renting Agency Ad Accounts
Agency ad accounts allow you to get around Facebook ad restrictions, that’s a given, but there are other parameters you need to check out if you have comprehensive ad account management. Here are the top three things you need to consider before renting agency ad accounts:
- Quality of customer support – responsive and capable customer support is vital for smooth campaign management. It needs to be able to deal not just with Facebook ad restrictions, but also with technical issues as well. The goal is to run your campaigns uninterrupted, and good customer support from an agency should make sure of that.
- Expertise in compliance – agencies that are adept at compliance can reduce the likelihood of policy violations and Facebook ad restrictions by a huge margin, offering a smoother advertising experience and ad account management.
- Account Quality – an agency ad account’s reputation and performance history in your industry can influence the success of your campaigns and reduce Facebook ad restrictions to mere memory.
As you can see, Facebook is still the most powerful marketing platform. However, it does come without its hurdles, such as Facebook ad restrictions, which make ad account management a lot more difficult than it needs to be. Fortunately, agency ad accounts are at your disposal and act as a much-needed boost in your marketing sails.
Embracing agency ad accounts is a strategic move for businesses aiming to maximize their presence on Facebook while navigating the platform’s advertising policies effectively. This approach ensures continued growth and success in the ever-evolving landscape of digital marketing.